Why Equestrian Pilates?
Equestrian Pilates can benefit riders of all ages, abilities and disciplines, whether that is on a competitive dressage, eventing, show jumping or driving level, a ‘happy hacker’ – and all the other levels and activities in between! It can help to:
- Improve your posture on and off the horse
- Develop a supple, movement-absorbing spine
- Teach you how to correctly engage and improve your core stability
- Fine-tune your aids
- Ride your horse for longer, more comfortably!
This site has two components, firstly a section explaining what Equestrian Pilates is and how and who it can help.
Secondly, and the most exciting bit (in my opinion!) is the Members Area where for only £10 per month you can access Equestrian Pilates training videos viewable on devices from PCs to Smart Phones.
- Sign Up for your free trial where you can view 3 videos – great for checking out if your broadband can cope with our high quality HD videos
- Upgrade to full membership for only £10 per month to view 9 additional videos for month 1 – just over £1 per session!
- Your membership automatically renews after 28 days and a further batch of videos is released to your ‘library’ – and you still have the first 9 too! As the months progress you will learn new exercises and there are longer ‘classes’ made up from exercises you have learnt the month(s) before.
- The longer you stay subscribed, the more your library will build up and the greater your ‘toolbox’ of exercises will become
- If every you wish to cancel, just email us and we will stop your subscription (make sure you give us 7 days notice though please)